Do you have the right stuff? We’re looking for the right people, and we’re very particular…
If you can:
- smile, stay positive and deliver genuinely warm service, even when the pressure is on…
- relate easily to people, including your team mates, and work cooperatively to get the job done
- demonstrate a passion and flair for hospitality. Understanding that this is a profession, not just a job you do while waiting for something else (even if you are training or studying for something else at the same time!)
- uphold our seriously high standards of service delivery, and personal presentation. Understanding, your presentation and professionalism represents everything we stand for…
- demonstrate a sense of urgency in service, without looking rattled…
- accept training, feedback, and learn the way we do things; adopting our standards willingly
- be flexible, reliable, and available to work evenings and weekends. It’s hospitality, not banking…
If this is you, then maybe you should join us!
We have developed a strong reputation for service, and we intend to build on that, and continually improve. We’re fair dinkum about what we do, and we only accept the best. We have excellent terms and conditions.
For any information on employment opportunities at the Bathurst RSL Club please contact Danielle Sheffield.
Human Resources Coordinator
Bathurst RSL Club
114 Rankin Street
Bathurst NSW 2795
Ph: (02) 6333 2999.