So much to offer you...
Whether you choose to relax in the Diggers Bar after your working week and watch your favourite sports on the big screen or challenge your mates to a game of snooker.
Meet up with friends or work colleagues for that important meeting or just a chat 'n' coffee in the coffee shop.Enjoy free live entertainment every Friday,Saturday and Sunday in our Lounge Bar,which is very popular if you like to dance.
Recharge your batteries with one of our fabulous bistro meals, or celebrate that special moment with a function in any of our three function areas, the Bathurst RSL has something to offer everyone. After all it's your Club!
What your membership gives you...
- Average 5-10% discount on products throughout the club (excluding gaming)
- Members can use their membership card to earn and redeem points on purchases in the Club This means you could earn points and redeem points on your entertainment, dining and beverages in the Club.
- Fantastic members draws. Have the chance to win great prizes such as cash or account cards to be spent in the Club
- Best valued meat and seafood raffles in town
- Plus you won't have to sign in every time you come visit us!
Pension Card Holders
Interested in joining the Club?
membership application form .
Important Information for Club Members
This club is by law required to keep a register containing information that relates to the management and financial administration of the club including:
1. A list of disclosures, declarations and returns made by the governing body and employees of the club
2. The salary bands of the club's top executives
3. Details of overseas travel made by the governing body and employees of the club
4. Details of loans given by the club to employees
5. Details of certain contacts executed by the club
6. Salary details of club employees who are close relatives of a member of the club's governing body or a top executive
7. Details of the payments made by the club for consultant services
8. Details of legal settlements made by the club with a member of the governing body or an employee of the club
9. Details of legal fees paid by the club for a member of the governing body or an employee of the club
10. The club's annual gaming machine profit
11. The amount applied by the club to community development and support
The club must prepare quarterly financial statements for the governing body that incorporate:
1. The clubs profit and loss accounts and trading accounts for the quarter, and
2. A balance sheet as at the end of the quarter
Members may view the register or the financial statements by written request to the club.
Director of Liquor and Gaming