Digital Photography Competition
“Bathurst through my eye”
The Bathurst RSL Club would like to invite Members to participate in their inaugural Digital Photography Competition.
Details of the competition are as follows:-
• Application forms to participate can be downloaded here or picked up from front reception.
• Members have the opportunity to submit ONE digital image that best represents Bathurst to them.
• Members must bring in their image on a memory stick or cd, to be down loaded .
• Image submissions will be received at the club by Greg Afonso on the following dates and times only:-
Saturday 11th May 9.00am to 12.00pm
Sunday 12th May 9.00am to 12.00pm
• Images will then be displayed on the clubs’ in-house monitors for a period of 1 week.
• There will be an adults section & a children’s section.
• The children MUST be a relative of a current financial member and be 15 years old or younger.
• Images must be a true representation of their selected location/subject with no photo-shopping /altering of the image allowed.
• The following prizes will be awarded :-
1st Prize $150 Club card + a framed print of their image
2nd Prize $100 Club card + a framed print of their image
3rd Prize $50.00 Club card + a framed print of their image
1st Prize 10 Metro 5 Cinema passes + a framed print of the image
2nd Prize 5 Metro 5 Cinema passes + a framed print of the image
3rd Prize 3 Metro 5 Cinema passes + a framed print of the image
• Judging will be officiated over by Mr John Down of Appa-Arts Photography.
• The winners will be selected and announced on Monday 20th May 2013.
• Winners will be notified by phone.
• All winners will be listed in the Western Advocate newspaper , on the Bathurst RSL Clubs’ website & on the in-house tv monitors.
• The 1st prize winning image in each section , will form the basis of the June/July Bugle magazine cover.
Terms & conditions available here or from front reception