What your membership gives you…
- Average 5-10% discount on products throughout the club (excluding gaming)
- Members can use their membership card to earn and redeem points on purchases in the Club. This means you accrue dollars that can be used to subsidise the cost of entertainment tickets, dining and beverages in the Club.
- Redeem points from a number of local retailers (see reception for details).
- Entry into all of our weekly member draws (terms & conditions apply).
- Free weekly entertainment in the Lounge Bar.
- Bingo every Monday, Wednesday (daytime & night time) & Friday.
- Best value meat raffles in town.
- Plus you won’t have to sign in every time you visit.
- 1 Year membership for $11
- 3 Year membership for $22
Pension Card Holders
- 1 Year membership for $6
- 3 Year membership for $12
Important Information for Club Members
This club is by law required to keep a register containing information that relates to the management and financial administration of the club including:
- A list of disclosures, declarations and returns made by the governing body and employees of the club
- The salary bands of the club’s top executives
- Details of overseas travel made by the governing body and employees of the club
- Details of loans given by the club to employees
- Details of certain contacts executed by the club
- Salary details of club employees who are close relatives of a member of the club’s governing body or a top executive
- Details of the payments made by the club for consultant services
- Details of legal settlements made by the club with a member of the governing body or an employee of the club
- Details of legal fees paid by the club for a member of the governing body or an employee of the club
- The club’s annual gaming machine profit
- The amount applied by the club to community development and support
The club must prepare quarterly financial statements for the governing body that incorporate:
- The club’s profit and loss accounts and trading accounts for the quarter, and
- A balance sheet as at the end of the quarter